My favourite piece of technology?

Difficult question, for me, at least. I'm not sure if I'd say this before, but I really have a problem when I have to choose only one thing and say it's my favourite.

I'm not sure why, but always happen to me!

It took me a while choose, but finally, I choose my cellphone. Being able to surf the internet, use facebook, take photos, be able to talk to friends who are away, have games, it's great, but the best thing is that I can have thousands of songs inside it. It's so wonderfull can listen whatever song you wanted in wherever place you've be! I alway have my cellphone and my headphones close to me, because I'm so loved to music. When I go to university, they are my partners of travel.
 
I had my first cell phone at age 15 (just because I begged a lot to be able to have it) After that I had 4 more phones and 3 had them in university, because 1 was stolen and the other died. My current cellphone was given to me by my mom. 
I take my cellphone every day, therefore I fell I couldn't live without it, unfortunately, I can say that I'm an addict to my cellphone.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Why did you choose your career?

My autobiography