My blogging experience



I have to admit sometimes wrote a blog was boring for me. And also was frustrating, because express myself in other language was diffico me (and still do). But, at the end I really enjoy this. I think about all the boring things that I did in my english class in school, and now I feel thankful, because write a blog is a funny way to learn english and apply it to daily things. It's not just a theoretical class. Write a blog make you apply what you know and search for more, because never it's enough, you always will need know a little more. Search a word, translate a all sentence in google and that kind of thing that you do when you want to learn something.

I think I improved. I still have to learn so much about this language If I wanna get better, I have to start formulating my own sentences. I still using wordreference.com so much, because I always forget some words. I still have this problem with verbs. I should use past, but I forget or I don't know the verb in past.
 In the future I would like do more activities with scientific english. I will need it all my like as biochemist.

Well, this would be the end, thanks for reading my blogs and see you next semester

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite piece of technology?

Why did you choose your career?

My autobiography