My future job

Hi everyone, this time I must tell you about my future job and well, I would like to have a job related to my career, in which I can be in a laboratory doing experiments and research.
Laboratorio de Análisis Centro de Bioquimica Clinica - Hospital ...

I love working in quiet places, especially indoors, since I value tranquility a lot, although I would still like to travel a lot to meet new laboratories and have new experiences in my field, but I would not like them to be trips with very long periods, since, I have a daughter and she depends a lot on me.

What I most want is that I can fully develop myself in my area, which is biochemistry, but especially, in everything related to neurons and the diseases that all of them imply depending on their performance.

DESARROLLAN SOPORTE POLIMERICO PARA INDUCIR LA DIFERENCIACION ...

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite piece of technology?

Why did you choose your career?

My autobiography