A concert worth remembering

Hello everybody again!, this time I have to tell you again an experience of my life and it's a concert worth remembering and I really feel offended since again I don't have much to say because I haven't had many experiences about it, but I do have an experience but with more youthful recitals, like the ''fonda permanente'' or cumbia festivals, but the one I remember most is the first one I mentioned.

I went to this festival on September 17, 2018, for the celebration of the national holidays of our country, this was located at the racetrack, which I didn't know was so big, it was full of places to buy food and alcohol, also many bands that I like like like ''villa cariño'', ''la combo tortuga'', ''chico trujillo'', ''noche de brujas'',
although it's not that I always listen to them, but I like to listen to that kind of music in a party atmosphere and especially with my friends.

What else can I say, danced, sang, enjoyed with my friends (I got a little drunk hehe), it was a good experience.
Unfortunately I've never been to a concert itself, but I would love to go to a classical music concert, which is the kind of music I like the most.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite piece of technology?

Why did you choose your career?

My autobiography