A person I would like to meet

To begin with, I have several people I'd like to meet, but my favorite person I admire is American actor Leonardo DiCaprio. Besides being an actor, scriptwriter, television producer, he is an intelligent and self-demanding guy, but that is not the only thing, since, he is concerned about the environment, for the same reason, he has a foundation dedicated to this and especially to the wild territories.

El actor Leonardo DiCaprio salva a un hombre de morir ahogado en ...
What I admire most and what I mentioned before that about Leonardo, is that he is an environmentalist and that, while several of his colleagues are concerned about other things, he is concerned about the planet and is convinced that caring for nature guarantees a better future.


Besides to being nominated on several occasions for the highest award and being awarded an Oscar, another of his great achievements is, for example, getting the Prime Minister of Thailand to completely stop the ivory trade, or also, together with the international group 'Oceans 5', fighting so as to protect the oceans, establishing marine reserves and stopping overfishing.
Which Leonardo DiCaprio Character Are You? (con immagini) | Jack ...

There are many things that I like and admire about this man and it makes me happy when I first saw the film and the role he played in the great film Titanic. I wish there was a chance at some point to get to know him and share ideals and thoughts.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite piece of technology?

Why did you choose your career?

My autobiography