Introducing myself

Hi everyone!, to begin with, my name is Nicole Saavedra,  I'm 24 years old (☹️), I study biochemistry at the faculty of chemestry and pharmaceutical sciences of the university of chile. This would be my fourth year of career (uff, how time passes, especially when reading the first entry of my blog, where I was just in second year of career).
Well, summing-up a little bit of my life, I live in the ''Puente Alto'' with my family which is my mother and daughter.My daughter is seven years old (again uff, how time passes). She demands a lot of time in my life, so that I'm not always up to date with my things (sorry), but it's the most important thing in my life, I can't do anything else.


Well, let's continue with my weaknesses and strengths in English, reading in English does not complicate me, although I still feel that I lack a lot of vocabulary, but wordreference helps me with those shortcomings, so I think it is a strength, besides I have improved my reading by practice, since every week I read papers, so I have improved a lot. My big weakness is speaking in English, I get nervous and suffer (hehe) but I hope to improve with the passing of the class.

Now talking about the national contingency of the moment, which I can say, it's madness, I really still can't get used to this, being afraid for the safety of your loved ones, not being able to see them or hug them, it's very painful, but I have hope that all this will pass soon and we'll be fine and we can meet again.

I hope that everyone is well in spite of everything and that reading my blog will be enjoyable for you.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite piece of technology?

Why did you choose your career?

My autobiography